BREAKING THE CHAINS FOUNDATION PRESENTS
How To Love Yourselfie!
Interactive Online Videos & Workbook
A 45-minute evidence based cognitive dissonance eating disorder prevention program for media literacy interactive video and workbook geared toward ages 15 - 22.
“This program is based on my 5 selfie video guides along with an interactive workbook designed for your selfie reflections. Throughout the program, you will also find additional inspiring quotes and facts.”
Jillian Rose Reed, BTCF Celebrity Spokesperson & Board Member
Table of Contents:
- Video 1: LOVE YOURSELFIE (Promote real versus ideal body image)
- Video 2: EXPLORE YOURSELFIE (Enhance habits of prevention)
- Video 3: HELP YOURSELFIE (Reduce perfectionism, increase self-compassion)
- Video 4: BE YOURSELFIE (Engage in media literacy)
- Video 5: CHERISH YOURSELFIE (Encourage actions that lead to feeling your best; choosing optimism and improving relationships)
- Creator: Jillian Rose Reed, BTCF Celebrity Spokesperson & Board Member
- Co-Creator & Evidence Based Research: BTCF Board Clinical Director, Danielle Kelmar, LSCW, CBT-Team Therapist
- Co- Creators & Evidence Based Research Clinical Team - Gia Marson, Ed.D & Kelli Rugless, PsyD., CEDS
- Program Manager & Head of Development: Debra Hopkins, BTCF President/Founder
- Program Website Design: Addion Online Marketing
- Video Editor: Nathalie Rodriquez
- Special Thanks: Michael Levine, Ph.D. and Ellen Fitzsimmons-Craft, Ph.D.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BREAKING THE CHAINS FOUNDATION 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT CHARITY
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 45-minute evidence-based cognitive dissonance eating disorder prevention program for media literacy geared toward ages 15 – 22.