BREAKING THE CHAINS FOUNDATION
How To Love Yourselfie!
Interactive Online Videos & Workbook
A social media literacy & eating disorders prevention program
geared toward ages 15 to 22.
This online, research-based program has five (5) modules with videos and worksheets:
- LOVE YOUSELFIE (Promote real versus “ideal” body image
- EXPLORE YOURSELFIE (Enhance self-awareness)
- HELP YOURSELFIE (Reduce perfectionism and increase self-compassion)
- BE YOURSELFIE (Engage in social media literacy)
- CHERISH YOURSELFIE (Encourage positive actions and embrace optimism)
All rights reserved by Breaking The Chains Foundation 501(c)(3) Non-profit Charity
- Creator: Jillian Rose Reed
- Co-creators: Danielle Kelmar, LSCW, Gia Marson, Ed.D., Kelli Rugless, PsyD.
- Program Manager and Development: Debra Hopkins
- Program website: Addion Online Marketing
- 2023 Lead Development Consultant: media literacy, diversity, & accessibility: Jess Hudgens
- 2023 Video Editor/Captioning: Denise Robertson.
- Website by: Addion Online Marketing
- Special thanks to Michael Levine, Ph.D.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org